Editorial Board Member - JDOC
Dr. Estafan presently holds the rank of Associate Professor and is the Director of Esthetic Dentistry in the Department of General Dentistry in the Division of Reconstructive and Comprehensive Care at New York University College of Dentistry. Dr Estafan was appointed to the Division and Prosthodontic Sciences. Dr. Estafan is the author of over 32 publications/abstracts that have focused on dental materials relating to restorative dentistry and CAD/CAM technology. She has lectured nationally and internationally on these topics as well.
Dr. Estafan’s research interests include:
- Tooth colored restorative materials and micro leakage.
- Cavity adaptation of flowable and condensable composite.
- Ceramic restorative materials morphologic effect of surface treatment.
- Clinical evaluation of fabricated Fibre-Kor bridge restorations using CAD/CAM technology.
- Comparative study of the adaptability of ceramic restorations milled using new and updated software new software for CAD/CAM.
Other Editorial Board Members - JDOC
Department of Operative Dentistry and Dental Biomaterials
Faculty of Dentistry
King Abdul Aziz University
Department of Endodontology
Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry
University of Alberta
King Abdulaziz University
Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
University of Texas Health Science Center
School of Dentistry
China Medical University
Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics and Implant Dentistry
Jordan University of Science and Technology
Fixed Prosthodontic Department
Department of Periodontology
School of Dental Medicine
Case Western Reserve University