Editorial Board Member - JDOC
Dr. Estafan presently holds the rank of Associate Professor and is the Director of Esthetic Dentistry in the Department of General Dentistry in the Division of Reconstructive and Comprehensive Care at New York University College of Dentistry. Dr Estafan was appointed to the Division and Prosthodontic Sciences. Dr. Estafan is the author of over 32 publications/abstracts that have focused on dental materials relating to restorative dentistry and CAD/CAM technology. She has lectured nationally and internationally on these topics as well.
Dr. Estafan’s research interests include:
- Tooth colored restorative materials and micro leakage.
- Cavity adaptation of flowable and condensable composite.
- Ceramic restorative materials morphologic effect of surface treatment.
- Clinical evaluation of fabricated Fibre-Kor bridge restorations using CAD/CAM technology.
- Comparative study of the adaptability of ceramic restorations milled using new and updated software new software for CAD/CAM.
Other Editorial Board Members - JDOC
Department of Orthodontics
James Cook University
Department of Prosthetic Dentistry
Faculty of Dentistry
Department of Oral Biology
University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry
Fixed and Removable Prosthodontics and Implant Dentistry
Jordan University of Science and Technology
Department of Preventive & Pediatric Dentistry
College of Dentistry
Gulf Medical University
United Arab Emirates
Department of Dentomaxillofacial Radiology
Department of Restorative Dentistry and Biomaterials
University of Texas
Department of periodontology
Parimplant Research Group
School of Dentistry
University of California at Los Angeles