Editorial Board Member - JAHI
Dr. Jagriti Narang Malhotra is currently working as an assistant professor at Amity University, Noida. She completed her PhD in Biochemistry & Genetics at Maharishi Dayanand University. She published various articles in international journals.
Dr. Jagriti Narang Malhotra research is mainly focused on:
- Basic Molecular Biology Techniques like DNA & RNA isolation from different cancerous tissue, electrophoresis techniques, PCR etc.
- In vitro plant tissue culture techniques and media preparation.
- Purification and characterization of enzymes from different sources.
- SDS-PAGE and Native PAGE for protein separation.
- Quantitative and qualitative estimations of proteins and nucleic acids through various methods.
- Immobilization of Enzymes with various techniques like covalent coupling, electrostatic interactions etc.
Other Editorial Board Members - JAHI
Department of Microbiology
Kwara State Specialist Hospital
State Key Laboratory of Genetic Engineering
Department of Bioinformatics
Department of Pharmaceutics
China Pharmaceutical University
Department of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
University of Buenos Aires
School of pharmaceutical sciences
Department of Mathematics
University of Zimbabwe
Institute for Molecular Virology
Saint Louis University School of Medicine