Editorial Board Member - JBS
Dr. Saja Hamed is currently working as an associate professor at Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Hashemite University and as Member in the Council of the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Hashemite University. She completed her PhD in Pharmaceutics and Cosmetic Science, University of Cincinnati. She published various articles in international journals.
Dr. Saja h. Hamed research is mainly focused on:
- Pre-formulation and formulation studies for optimization of drugs and skin pharmaceuticals.
- Non-invasive claim substantiation of drugs and skin pharmaceuticals using bioengineering techniques.
- Formulation and process factors affecting in vitro/in vivo performance of drugs and skin pharmaceuticals.
- Formulation and quality control of Dead Sea products.
- Support skin pharmaceuticals and cosmetic industry in the Middle East and help them comply with the required regulation for registering and marketing their products.
- Assessment and development of new skin pharmaceuticals.
- Provide evidence-based practice for the folkloric use of local herbs in skin related disorders.
Other Editorial Board Members - JBS
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Wayne State University
Department of Pharmaceutics and industrial pharmacy
Department of Chemistry
Southern Illinois University
Department of Pharmacology
Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
National University of Singapore
Department of Pharmaceutical Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmaconosy
University of petra
School of science
Southwest University of Science and Technology
Department of pharmaceutics
College of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Department of Pharmaceutical Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
University of Petra
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Universiti Sains Malaysia