|NLM Catalog Indexing||
NIH Funded Articles
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
We help you
Journal of Genetic and Hereditary Research
Journal of Genetic and Hereditary Research (JGHR) is an interdisciplinary forum for the discussion of new developments, improved therapeutic interventions of genetics including cloning methods, genetic techniques, molecular genetics, nucleic acid analysis, etc. The journal is characterized by the rapid reporting of original research, reviews, methodologies, technologies, and analytics in genetics.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Genetic and Hereditary Research is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Genetic and Hereditary Research or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.
Article Processing Charges