- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Radiographic Outcomes of FDBA Block Graft for Maxillary Ridge Augmentation: A Case Report
- Bioequivalence Studies of Two Formulations of Rivaroxaban 10 Mg Coated Tablets under Fasting Conditions and 20 Mg Coated Tablets Under Fed and Fast Conditions And its Pharmacokinetic Comparison In Healthy Subjects
- Prevalence and Factors Associated with Depression Among Rohingya Refugees in Bangladesh
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Comparison of Physicochemical and Binding Properties of Novicel™ Microcrystalline Cellulose and Avicel® PH 101 in Direct Compression of Ascorbic Acid Tablets
- Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis after Ceftriaxone Exposure: A Case Report and Literature Revie
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
Journal of Ophthalmology & Eye Care
Journal of Ophthalmology & Eye Care (JOEC) is a peer-reviewed, open access scientific publication directed to ophthalmologists and visual science specialists describing clinical investigations, clinical observations, and clinically relevant laboratory investigations related to ophthalmology. Journal welcomes research articles, reviews, methodologies, commentaries, case reports, perspectives and short reports encompassing all aspects of ophthalmology. Through the journal, members of the orthoptic and ophthalmologic communities can keep abreast of current clinical practice and research in this field.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Ophthalmology & Eye Care is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Ophthalmology & Eye Care or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.