- Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis after Ceftriaxone Exposure: A Case Report and Literature Revie
- Prevalence and Factors Associated with Depression Among Rohingya Refugees in Bangladesh
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Comparison of Physicochemical and Binding Properties of Novicel™ Microcrystalline Cellulose and Avicel® PH 101 in Direct Compression of Ascorbic Acid Tablets
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- A Review of the Effects of Intensive Poultry Production on the Environment and Human Health
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Radiographic Outcomes of FDBA Block Graft for Maxillary Ridge Augmentation: A Case Report
- Bioequivalence Studies of Two Formulations of Rivaroxaban 10 Mg Coated Tablets under Fasting Conditions and 20 Mg Coated Tablets Under Fed and Fast Conditions And its Pharmacokinetic Comparison In Healthy Subjects
Journal of Pancreatic Disorders & Research
Journal of Pancreatic Disorders & Research (JPDR) an international and open access journal, is dedicated to publishing quality research innovations in the form of articles, reviews, opinions, case reports, short communications and editorials which feature current research in the study of the pancreas and its functions.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Pancreatic Disorders & Research is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Pancreatic Disorders & Research or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.