Aims and scope
Journal of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (JVSAH) is a global peer-reviewed journal targeted on publishing original contributions and review articles in the major fields of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry. It specializes in latest analysis within the fields of veterinary and agriculture. It substitutes all clinical, medical, scientific and covers all major fields of application in Veterinary Science.
Subject areas include, but are not restricted to the following fields:
- Veterinary science
- Animal husbandry
- Animal nutrition
- Biological science
- Infectious diseases
- Animal physiology
- Animal breeding
- Animal biotechnology
- Food Safety
- Transgenic animal production
- Pharmacological medicine
- Animal parasitology
- Veterinary medicine
- Animal feed and nutrition
We aim to:
- Promote the advancement of Veterinary analysis in Asian country.
- Undertake publication of scientific bulletins, proceedings and monographs.
- Publish News Letter that is important to form awareness regarding the Society and Veterinary Science amongst professionals, students and farmers.
- Pursue the issues associated with Veterinary Science.
- Collaborate with different societies and associations of the Veterinary Science.
- Keep a relation with Governments Departments, universities and different analysis organizations.