|NLM Catalog Indexing||
NIH Funded Articles
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
We help you
Journal of Aging & Gerontology Research
Journal of Aging and Gerontology Research (JAGR) provides an international forum for information that has clear and immediate applicability to the health, care, and quality of life of older persons. Each issue brings you the latest research and analysis from the field and helps you apply it to our everyday practice.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Aging & Gerontology Research is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Aging & Gerontology Research or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.
Article Processing Charges