|NLM Catalog Indexing||
NIH Funded Articles
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
We help you
Journal of Angiology and Lymphology
Journal of Angiology and Lymphology (JAL) is a multidisciplinary journal publishing original research manuscripts, reviews, concisely written clinical and research reports relative to all phases of angiology.
JAL journal is dedicated to advancing effective diagnosis, treatment, prevention and medical and laboratory research, as well as the outcomes of clinical trials in the field of peripheral and cardiovascular diseases. JAL is committed to improve health and quality of life through the practice of vascular medicine and surgery, and supports extensive medical research.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Angiology and Lymphology is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Angiology and Lymphology or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.
Article Processing Charges