|NLM Catalog Indexing||
NIH Funded Articles
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
We help you
Journal of Hypertension and its Complications
Journal of Hypertension and its Complications (JHC) is a peer-reviewed journal that provides a forum for scientific inquiry of the highest standards in the field of hypertension and related diseases. The editors will consider for publication all suitable papers dealing directly or indirectly with clinical aspects of hypertension, including epidemiology. It accepts Original articles, review articles, short communications, case reports and other high quality research works for publication.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Hypertension and its Complications is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Hypertension and its Complications or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.
Article Processing Charges