|NLM Catalog Indexing||
NIH Funded Articles
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
We help you
Journal of Neonatal Care
Journal of Neonatal Care (JNC) is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal that focuses on all aspects of the diagnosis, management, and prevention of disorders specific to neonatal, prevention, diagnosis and management of disorders specific to children and adolescents as well as other affecting diseases. Our main aim is to publish articles from Professional experts, physicians, basic scientists, clinical researchers, healthcare practitioners, students etc., in all fields of neonatal.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Neonatal Care is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Neonatal Care or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.
Article Processing Charges