- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Bioequivalence Studies of Two Formulations of Rivaroxaban 10 Mg Coated Tablets under Fasting Conditions and 20 Mg Coated Tablets Under Fed and Fast Conditions And its Pharmacokinetic Comparison In Healthy Subjects
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Comparison of Physicochemical and Binding Properties of Novicel™ Microcrystalline Cellulose and Avicel® PH 101 in Direct Compression of Ascorbic Acid Tablets
- Radiographic Outcomes of FDBA Block Graft for Maxillary Ridge Augmentation: A Case Report
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis after Ceftriaxone Exposure: A Case Report and Literature Revie
- Prevalence and Factors Associated with Depression Among Rohingya Refugees in Bangladesh
Journal of Neurodegenerative Disorders & Research
Journal of Neurodegenerative Disorders & Research (JNDR) is a peer-reviewed, open access, multidisciplinary journal which covers a wide range of current research in Neurodegeneration and their related disorders including ALS, Parkinson's, Alzheimer’s, and Huntington’s, etc.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Neurodegenerative Disorders & Research is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Neurodegenerative Disorders & Research or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.