|NLM Catalog Indexing||
NIH Funded Articles
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
We help you
Journal of Vascular Health and Surgery
Journal of Vascular Health and Surgery (JVHS) is an open access, international journal which publishes original research and review articles, and clinical studies in all areas of Vascular Health. Our main aim is to deliver quality work and free access to readers across various fields of Vascular Health.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Vascular Health and Surgery is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Vascular Health and Surgery or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.
Article Processing Charges