|NLM Catalog Indexing||
NIH Funded Articles
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
We help you
Journal of Waste Management and Reprocessing
Journal of Waste Management and Reprocessing (JWMR) publishes peer-reviewed original articles on all aspects of research, planning, development and management of hazardous, toxic, and radioactive waste. JWMR is devoted to present and discuss information on the generation, prevention, characterization, monitoring, long-term behavior, treatment, handling, reuse and ultimate residual disposition of hazardous, radioactive, industrial and municipal solid wastes.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Waste Management and Reprocessing is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Waste Management and Reprocessing or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.
Article Processing Charges