Instructions for Editors (Editor Guidelines)
Each Editor of the Editorial Board plays a crucial role in maintaining the standards of the journal and peer review. Editor of a journal should take the sole responsibility for its reputation and entire content.
- Based on the field of research (or) subject, editor will assign submitted manuscript to a reviewer for the peer review process
- If that particular reviewer accepts to review the article then the author shall notify Annex Publishers the same, if not it shall be forwarded to another editor in the same field
- The Editors are requested to send the acknowledgement to respective author after he/she receives the article
- This should be provided within a short period where it would be helpful to the author for an update on the paper's status
- If the articles do not meet the policies of submission it would likely to be rejected
For ex: The work submitted should neither been published nor submitted to any other publication.
- Simultaneous submission of the same article will lead to rejection
- Articles meeting the minimum criteria will be sent to the reviewers for review after which the Editors will approach the reviewers with the title and abstract. If accepted then it can be sent directly to the reviewer
- Reviewers will be asked to review the manuscript within the deadline i.e., 14 days
- The editor will take final decision for acceptance/rejection of the article based on the comments/suggestions, and the same shall be conveyed to the author by the editor
- If needed /recommended, submission will undergo a second round of review, where editor will ask the author to resubmit for second revision. The author shall receive the decision along with the comments/recommendations from reviewers
- If article is not suitable for publication it will be rejected. The editor shall inform the same to the author(s) along with the comments by reviewer
Following these guidelines we ensure that our review process will be efficient and helpful in maintaining the standard and quality of the articles. This will also be helpful for maintaining a good scientific relation between author(s), editors and reviewers.