- Giant Mesenteric Cyst - Cause of Abdominal Distension Managed with Laparotomy- A Case Report
- Understanding the Value of Case Reports and Studies in the Context of Clinical Research, Research Design, and Evidence-Based Practice
- Case Reports and Studies
- Complex Traumatic Facial Degloving Injury
- A New Platform for Sharing Research and Teaching Experience
- Optic Nerve Cavernous Haemangioma as a Rare Cause of Retro-Orbital Pain mimicking Intracranial Aneurysm.
- Not Every Rise in Procalcitonin is Infection
- The Association of Grades of Photoreceptor Inner Segment-Ellipsoid Band Disruption with Severity of Retinopathy in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Ascending Aortic B-Cell Lymphoma Masquerading as Intramural Hematoma: A Case Report
- Olfactory Neuroblastoma (Esthesioneuroblastoma) following Retro-Orbital Irradiation for Graves’ Ophthalmopathy
Shoulder arthroscopy has become a common procedure in today\'s orthopedic practice. The safety of this procedure has been well established, but there are some complications associated with every surgical procedure both minor and major.
The case of a patient who developed a fatal post-exertional heat stroke is reported. Case Report. A 20-year-old man with a history of morbid obesity, hypertension, and schizophrenia was admitted to our intensive care unit because of multiorgan failure due to severe heat stroke. He had been working under the sun.
Granular cell tumors of the pituitary and infundibular stalk are rare, slow growing tumors. Although usually asymptomatic, neurological deficits with chiasmatic compression can lead to clinical presentation.
We describe the case of a 79-year-old woman with pulmonary infarction due to tumor emboli whose high-resolution CT (HRCT) scan demonstrated the reversed halo sign. The patient had gastric cancer and died because of cancer-related cerebral infarction.
Varicella zoster virus (VZV) encephalomyelitis with cranial nerve involvement is rare. Characteristically it is preceded by a rash and primarily presents in the immunocompromised. The spectrum of VZV neurologic disease is extensive and it is not uncommon to present without rash.
Journal of Case Reports and Studies
Journal of Case Reports and Studies (JCRS) is an open access, peer reviewed online journal which aims to publish original case report in all the disciplines. It provides access to most valuable and exciting reports mainly related to medicine and other fields. All submitted articles are peer reviewed and published under the guidance of our EB. JCRS maintains the quality by publishing research papers that have significance in the field of case reports.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Case Reports and Studies is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Case Reports and Studies or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.