- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
Journal of Nanoscience & Technology
Journal of Nanoscience & Technology (JNT) is the first cross-disciplinary journal to publish original full research articles, quick communications of important new scientific and technological findings, timely progressive reviews with author's exposure and short life story, and current analysis news encompassing the elemental and applied analysis in all disciplines of science, engineering and medication. JNT publishes all the research articles as well as peer review articles which focuses on the recent advancements in the Nanoscience & Technology.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Nanoscience & Technology is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Nanoscience & Technology or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.