Waivers on Publication Fee
Annex Publisher believes that lack of funds should not be a barrier to Open Access publication. So, to facilitate the publication of research article with high impact value we have provided direct fee assistance. Our new Publication Fee Assistance program or waivers are intended for authors who cannot afford the publication fee. Depending on the requirements the waivers can be either partial or complete.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO APPLY FOR WAIVER:
- Automatic waivers will be provided to authors who are from low or middle income countries.
- The waiver will not be provided if the research is funded.
- The manuscript submitted by the author should be accepted for publishing in any of the journal.
- If the funding source declines to pay for the open access journal (then waiver can be applicable)
- The waivers will be appreciated for students.
Caution: Once the manuscript is in process the waiver request will not be accepted or entertained and concessions will not be provided.
How to apply for waiver?
- Waiver should be obtained before payment of the manuscript publication fee
- To apply for waiver you have to fill the following application form
- You will receive a confirmation email, after filling the online application form
- Your application will be reviewed and you will be eligible for waiver, based on the decision of the Editorial Board Members.
- Waiver offered will be final and no further changes will be entertained or accepted.
- If the application is accepted the author will receive the details through email.