|NLM Catalog Indexing||
NIH Funded Articles
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
We help you
Journal of Biomedical Research & Studies
Journal of Biomedical Research & Studies (JBRS) is a multidisciplinary, peer-reviewed, open access journal that provides rapid publication of articles in all areas of biomedical research. The journal features work of significance in all areas related to medicine and biology, including basic science research and clinical investigations. It also includes wide aspects including several cross-linking aspects of human health.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Biomedical Research & Studies is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Biomedical Research & Studies or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.
Article Processing Charges