|NLM Catalog Indexing||
NIH Funded Articles
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
We help you
Journal of Diabetic Complications & Therapy
Journal of Diabetic Complications & Therapy (JDCT) is an international peer-reviewed journal with an open access to all the scholars. Its aim is to distribute the knowledge across the globe and also to maintain the standards of quality of the publication.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Diabetic Complications & Therapy is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Diabetic Complications & Therapy or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.
Article Processing Charges