|NLM Catalog Indexing||
NIH Funded Articles
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
We help you
Journal of Marine Biology and Aquatic Research
Journal of Marine Biology and Aquatic Research (JMBAR) is a peer-reviewed, international journal that aims to addresses specifically research and reference needs of all working and studying within the many varied areas of aquaculture. The Journal regularly publishes papers on scientific research relevant to freshwater, brackish, and marine aquaculture. The Journal covers all aquatic organisms, floristic and faunistic. The journal also includes review articles, short communications, technical papers and book reviews. Journal of Aquaculture original, high-quality papers related to all aspects of aquaculture.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Marine Biology and Aquatic Research is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Marine Biology and Aquatic Research or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.
Article Processing Charges