|NLM Catalog Indexing||
NIH Funded Articles
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
We help you
Journal of Medicine & Biological Studies
Journal of Medicine & Biological Studies (JMBS) is an open-access peer-reviewed online journal which publishes original full length, mini-reviews short research articles, and reviews on all areas of basic and clinical research in aims to publish high-quality articles in the modern disciplines and sub-disciplines of biology, life sciences, medicine and conservation biology, and other related areas.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Medicine & Biological Studies is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Medicine & Biological Studies or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.
Article Processing Charges