- Prevalence and Factors Associated with Depression Among Rohingya Refugees in Bangladesh
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Radiographic Outcomes of FDBA Block Graft for Maxillary Ridge Augmentation: A Case Report
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Comparison of Physicochemical and Binding Properties of Novicel™ Microcrystalline Cellulose and Avicel® PH 101 in Direct Compression of Ascorbic Acid Tablets
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Bioequivalence Studies of Two Formulations of Rivaroxaban 10 Mg Coated Tablets under Fasting Conditions and 20 Mg Coated Tablets Under Fed and Fast Conditions And its Pharmacokinetic Comparison In Healthy Subjects
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
Journal of Psychiatry and Mental Illness
Journal of Psychiatry and Mental Illness (JPMI) is an international, peer-reviewed, Open Access journal that promotes original research articles, review articles, and clinical studies in all directly-related or cross-related areas of psychiatry. The journal ensures the authors with rapid review and publication of their articles.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Psychiatry and Mental Illness is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Psychiatry and Mental Illness or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.