|NLM Catalog Indexing||
NIH Funded Articles
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
We help you
Journal of Energy Resources and Conversion
Journal of Energy Resources and Conversion (JERC) is a peer-reviewed worldwide open access journal, which offers researchers of every field to make a stride ahead and get the best researchers for energy studies. It accepts new publications from scholars and thus enriches the benefits to the students, readers, audience etc.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Energy Resources and Conversion is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Energy Resources and Conversion or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.
Article Processing Charges