- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
Single Shot Adductor Canal Block for Postoperative Analgesia of Pediatric Patellar Dislocation Surgery: A Case-Series Report
Postoperative analgesia for the knee surgery in children can be challenging. Meanwhile acute pain management in pediatric patients is still often undertreated due to inadequate pain assessment or management.
Predictive factors for time to recurrence, treatment and post-recurrence survival in patients with initially resected colorectal liver metastases
Despite progress in resection for colorectal liver metastases (CLM), the majority of patients experience recurrence.
Hip fracture surgery on elderly patients is associated with a high incidence of morbidity and mortality.
To investigate the impact of common anesthetic techniques on postoperative opioid consumption in ankle fracture surgery.
Androgen deprivation therapy (ADT) with luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone (LHRH) analogues or antagonists represents the treatment of choice in men with metastatic prostate cancer (PCA).
Journal of Surgery and Operative Care
Journal of Surgery and Operative Care (JSOC) is a peer reviewed, open access journal devoted to publish significant, innovative research works from all surgical fields and offers significant contributions to knowledge and extends the standards of excellence established by the scientific academicians in the fields of clinical surgery, experimental surgery, surgical education, etc.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Surgery and Operative Care is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Surgery and Operative Care or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.