|NLM Catalog Indexing||
NIH Funded Articles
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
We help you
Journal of Arthritis & Rheumatology Research
Journal of Arthritis & Rheumatology Research (JARR) is an international peer-review open access, online journal to facilitate rapid publication and circulation of novel discoveries in basic and clinical Arthritis. Our journal publishes articles on all aspects of the prevention, diagnosis, and management of all associated disorders of arthritis from Clinical and medical practitioners, students, professionals and researchers and professional bodies and institutions.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Arthritis & Rheumatology Research is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Arthritis & Rheumatology Research or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.
Article Processing Charges