- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Prevalence and Factors Associated with Depression Among Rohingya Refugees in Bangladesh
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Radiographic Outcomes of FDBA Block Graft for Maxillary Ridge Augmentation: A Case Report
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis after Ceftriaxone Exposure: A Case Report and Literature Revie
- Comparison of Physicochemical and Binding Properties of Novicel™ Microcrystalline Cellulose and Avicel® PH 101 in Direct Compression of Ascorbic Acid Tablets
- A Review of the Effects of Intensive Poultry Production on the Environment and Human Health
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
"Were you in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, or the `Guard'?" I asked as I admitted my patient, a 78-year-old veteran.
To build and test cardiac arrest prediction models in a PICU, using time series analysis as input, and to measure changes in prediction accuracy attributable to different classes of time series data.
In heart-beat-based security, a security key is derived from the time difference between two consecutive heart beats (the Inter-Pulse-Interval, IPI) which may, subsequently, be used to enable secure communication.
Abnormalities in cardiac conduction can occur due to a variety of factors. So called "idiopathic", conduction system degeneration develops without evident causes and may have hereditary basis.
Clinical and Experimental Research in Cardiology
Journal of Clinical and Experimental Research in Cardiology (JCERC) is an open access, peer reviewed platform for the researchers to publish their scientific innovation and latest findings in the field of cardiology and to make it visible for various academicians. JCERC covers various aspects of cardiology including Heart Failure, Cardiac Arrest, Cardio therapy, Hypertension, etc.
Online Submission SystemClinical and Experimental Research in Cardiology is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Clinical and Experimental Research in Cardiology or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.