- Bioequivalence Studies of Two Formulations of Rivaroxaban 10 Mg Coated Tablets under Fasting Conditions and 20 Mg Coated Tablets Under Fed and Fast Conditions And its Pharmacokinetic Comparison In Healthy Subjects
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- A Review of the Effects of Intensive Poultry Production on the Environment and Human Health
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Prevalence and Factors Associated with Depression Among Rohingya Refugees in Bangladesh
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Radiographic Outcomes of FDBA Block Graft for Maxillary Ridge Augmentation: A Case Report
- Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis after Ceftriaxone Exposure: A Case Report and Literature Revie
Intestinal Commitment and Maturation of Human Pluripotent Stem Cells Is Independent of Exogenous FGF4 and R-spondin1.
The aim of this study was to define the effects of Wnt and FGF4 on intestinal commitment in vitro by establishing conditions for differentiation of human pluripotent stem cells (hPSC) into posterior endoderm and further to self-renewing intestinal-like organoids.
Mesenchymal Stem Cell Therapy for Inflammatory Bowel Disease: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
The novel avenue of stem cell therapy and its potential role in the management of ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease. We conducted a comprehensive literature search to identify studies examining the role of stem cell therapy in IBD.
Treatment with hESC-Derived Myocardial Precursors Improves Cardiac Function after a Myocardial Infarction.
Intramyocardial injection of hMPs improved cardiac function post-MI. The engraftment rate of these cells in the myocardium post-MI was low, suggesting that the majority of effect occurs via paracrine mechanisms.
Anti-apoptotic effect of highly secreted GMCSF from neuronal cell-specific GMCSF over-expressing neural stem cells in spinal cord injury model.
We demonstrated that the neuronal cell-specific gene expression system induced over-expression of GM-CSF in NSCs. These combined NSCs-gene therapy treatment protocol would be an effective therapeutic system for SCI.
Dysregulation of Mitochondrial Functions and Osteogenic Differentiation in Cisd2-deficient Murine Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells.
In this study, we collected embryonic fibroblasts from Cisd2-deficient embryos and reprogrammed them into induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) via retroviral transduction with Oct4/Sox2/Klf4/c-Myc.
Journal of Stem Cells and Clinical Practice
Journal of Stem Cells and Clinical Practice (JSCCP) is an open access journal devoted to publish high standard manuscripts focusing on the stem cell research covering all aspects of stem cells, including types of stem cells, developmental studies, stem cell transplantation, clinical applications and stem cell genome research. JSCCP encourages submissions of research works of academicians from all over the world.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Stem Cells and Clinical Practice is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Stem Cells and Clinical Practice or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.