|NLM Catalog Indexing||
NIH Funded Articles
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Endothelial Cells May Have Tissue-Specific Origins
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
We help you
Journal of Bioanalytical Methods and Techniques
Journal of Bioanalytical Methods and Techniques (JBMT) is an international, open access, peer-reviewed, scientific journal that publishes articles on analytical techniques. The main objective of the journal is to maintain and develop science and related research at an international level. JBMT deals with the analytical methods used for characterization, release, and stability testing of the chemical compounds as well as the biotechnological/biological products.
Online Submission SystemJournal of Bioanalytical Methods and Techniques is using online manuscript submission, review and tracking systems for quality and quick review processing. Review processing is performed by the editorial board members of Journal of Bioanalytical Methods and Techniques or outside experts; at least two independent reviewer's approval followed by editor approval is required for acceptance of any citable manuscript.
Article Processing Charges