Studies have reported the effects of imprisonment on the wives and girlfriends of prisoners, but have not investigated how these women perceive love and commitment. This study analyzes four different styles of love: eros (romantic love), storge (amicably love), mania (possessive love), and agape (altruistic love) in a sample of 96 women who are in relationships with prisoners.
- Candidiasis Diagnosed at the University Hospital of Constantine, Algeria
- Spontaneous Coronary Artery Dissection: Efficient Clinical Outcome through Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Non-Syndromic X Linked Intellectual Disability in Two Brothers with A Novel NLGN4X Gene Splicing Mutation (NC_018934.2: g. 1202C>A)
- Heart Rate Variability and Occupational Stress: Future Directions
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, A Reemerging Disease in Arizona and Sonora- Case Study
- Flexural Strength of Provisional Crown and Fixed Partial Denture Resins both with and without Reinforced Fiber
- Glucose Testing and Lifestyle Counseling of Obese and Overweight Patients: A Survey of Primary Care Physicians in the United States
- Study on Hair Morphology to Distinguish the Dominant Races in Malaysia for Forensic Investigation
- Therapeutic Hypothermia Still Effective in Prevention of Anoxic Encephalopathy following Extended Period of Pulselessness during Cardiac Arrest
- Pulmonic Valve Endocarditis Complicating Streptococcus pneumoniae Community- Acquired Pneumonia
Annex PublishersAnnex Publishers, as an Open Access publication model allows the dissemination of research articles to the worldwide community. We offer you the advantage of interaction with the most effective minds from the scientific community. All articles printed under open access will be accessed by anyone.
Provides for unrestricted access to journals and publications, along with an ideal platform for thousands of scholarly brains to return together for development of science. Open Access helps accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, encourage innovation, enrich education, and stimulate the economy to enhance the knowledge of the general public.
Assessment of Dental Providers’ Knowledge, Behavior and Attitude towards Incorporating Chairside Screening for Medical Conditions: a pilot study
Emerging evidence-based information supports incorporation of point-of-care screening of individuals at-risk for undiagnosed medical conditions in dental settings.
Biometrics usually provides several advantages over traditional forms of identity authentication. However, there are some concerns about the security of personal biometric data, while these systems need to ensure their integrity and public acceptance.
Acquired heart diseases such as myocarditis, cardiomyopathies and rheumatic heart diseases are important non-communicable diseases responsible for morbidity and mortality in children.