Fabrication of provisional restorations is an important procedure in fixed prosthodontics. Provisional restorations must satisfy the requirements of pulpal protection, positional stability, occlusal function, ability to be cleansed; margin accuracy, wear resistance, strength, and esthetics.
- Outcome Following Surgical Correction of Abomasal Displacement in Lactating Dairy Cattle: A Retrospective Study of 127 Cases (1999-2010)
- Welcome to Journal of Materials Science and Nanotechnology
- Complete Green Synthesis of Gold Nanoparticles using Laser Ablation in Deionized Water Containing Chitosan and Starch
- The BMBL and Biosafety Levels
- Tame to Torture: Psychosexual Correlations of Sex, Violence and Torture
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, A Reemerging Disease in Arizona and Sonora- Case Study
- Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Arthritic Efficacy and Safety of Purified Shilajit in Moderately Arthritic Dogs
- The Perception of a Woman’s Love in a Relationship with a Prisoner is Erotic and Altruistic
- MAPK Pathway in Skeletal Muscle Diseases
- A Reintegration Program for Elderly Prisoners Reduces Reoffending
Annex PublishersAnnex Publishers, as an Open Access publication model allows the dissemination of research articles to the worldwide community. We offer you the advantage of interaction with the most effective minds from the scientific community. All articles printed under open access will be accessed by anyone.
Provides for unrestricted access to journals and publications, along with an ideal platform for thousands of scholarly brains to return together for development of science. Open Access helps accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, encourage innovation, enrich education, and stimulate the economy to enhance the knowledge of the general public.
Welcome to the first issue of the Journal of Case Reports and Studies. Within the field of medicine a number of systems have been established to stratify the quality of research designs which have been collectively termed "levels of evidence" or a "hierarchy of evidence" approach. These approaches rank study designs with respect to their impact on internal and external validity
Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Arthritic Efficacy and Safety of Purified Shilajit in Moderately Arthritic Dogs
The objective of this investigation was to evaluate the efficacy and safety of purified Shilajit in moderately arthritic dogs. Ten client-owned dogs in a randomized double-blinded study received either a placebo or Shilajit (500 mg) twice daily for a period of five months. Dogs were evaluated each month for physical condition (body weight, body temperature, heart rate, and respiration rate) and pain associated with arthritis (overall pain, pain from limb manipulation, and pain after physical exertion).
Feasibility Analysis of Autogenous Tooth-based Bone Graft Material after Guided Bone Regeneration Technique
We set out to determine the possibility of radiographically evaluating the degree of marginal bone loss in humans after functional loading of implants at sites of guided bone regeneration (GBR) with autogenous tooth-based bone graft (ATBBG) material (AutoBT®, Korea Tooth Bank, Seoul, Korea).