The study was aimed at assessing the prevalence of undernutrition and establishing the relationship between prevailing sociodemographic and environmental factor and undernourishment of children aged 6-12 years in four selected slums in Dhaka City, Bangladesh.
NIH Funded Articles
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
Annex PublishersAnnex Publishers, as an Open Access publication model allows the dissemination of research articles to the worldwide community. We offer you the advantage of interaction with the most effective minds from the scientific community. All articles printed under open access will be accessed by anyone.
Provides for unrestricted access to journals and publications, along with an ideal platform for thousands of scholarly brains to return together for development of science. Open Access helps accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, encourage innovation, enrich education, and stimulate the economy to enhance the knowledge of the general public.
Relapsed high-grade gliomas (HGG) respond poorly to known chemotherapeutic agents with a median survival of 3 to 6 months. Several phase II trials of Bevacizumab for salvage therapy, reported excellent response rates. The optimal dose of Bevacizumab in GBM has not been defined to date. We performed a prospective phase II trial of bevacizumab using 5 mg/kg every 2 weeks.
NovaSure® endometrial ablation is a successful therapy for patients with heavy menstrual bleeding who do not want to preserve fertility. However, endometrial ablation is not a contraceptive treatment. We report two cases of pregnancy after NovaSure® endometrial ablation. Case 1 is a pregnancy in a 44-year old woman.
A 13 year old, premenarchal, previously healthy girl presented to the emergency department of our hospital with complaints of vomiting, constipation and abdominal pain for past one day. The patient also complained of slowly increasing abdominal distension and mild abdominal discomfort since past four months.