Lung isolation in thoracic surgery will usually be achieved either with a double-lumen tube (DLT) or a bronchial blocker (BB). However, even when conducted by anesthesiologists with particular interest and expertise in thoracic anesthesia, the procedure may be troublesome and time consuming.
NIH Funded Articles
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
Annex PublishersAnnex Publishers, as an Open Access publication model allows the dissemination of research articles to the worldwide community. We offer you the advantage of interaction with the most effective minds from the scientific community. All articles printed under open access will be accessed by anyone.
Provides for unrestricted access to journals and publications, along with an ideal platform for thousands of scholarly brains to return together for development of science. Open Access helps accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, encourage innovation, enrich education, and stimulate the economy to enhance the knowledge of the general public.
A 12 years old child presented to a tertiary hospital in India with weakness and poor growth of the left side of the body since birth (Figure 1).
Modeling of Longitudinal Factors on Children Body Mass Index at Bahir Dar Districts: Linear Mixed-Effects Model
Body mass index is calculated as weight in kilograms divided by square height in meters (kg/m2 ). Its formula was developed by Belgium Statistician, and was known as the Quetelet Index . It provides a reliable indicator of body fatness for most people and is used to screen weight categories that may lead to health problems.
Challenges in the Pharmacological Management of Non Hodgkin’s Lymphoma in Children in the Maintenance Phase of Therapy at Kenyatta National Hospital
Non Hodgkin’s lymphoma is an extremely chemo sensitive with a five year event free survival of greater than 90% in developed countries and a one year survival rate of 40-50% in developing countries.