Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) heteroplasmy has been found to be commonly present in many organisms. However, the studies on the mitochondrial heteroplasmy within group of fishes are currently lacking. This specific purpose of this study was to investigate the mtDNA heteroplasmy in different organs within group of common carp.
- The Effects of A Combined Exercise, Healthy Diet, and Dental Hygiene Program on Body Composition, Physical Condition, Eating Habits, and Dental Care for Shelter Home Residents with Intellectual Disabilities
- Wet Granulation to Overcome Liquisolid Technique Issues of Poor Flowability and Compactibility: A Study to Enhance Glibenclamide Dissolution
- Complications Following Dental Extractions in a Mobile Dental Clinic
- Dermatophytosis in a Dog Seropositive for Ehrlichia Spp
- New Adipocytokines
- A Reintegration Program for Elderly Prisoners Reduces Reoffending
- The Updated International Veterinary Anatomical and Embryological Nomenclatures
- Non-ARV Prescriptions and Medication Burden among Commercially Insured U.S. HIV Patients
- A Model for Construction of Height and Sex from Shoulder Width, Arm Length and Foot Length by Regression Method
- Changes in Heart Function in Patients with Heart Failure after the Completion of Land-Based and Partial Water-Based Exercise Programmes
Annex PublishersAnnex Publishers, as an Open Access publication model allows the dissemination of research articles to the worldwide community. We offer you the advantage of interaction with the most effective minds from the scientific community. All articles printed under open access will be accessed by anyone.
Provides for unrestricted access to journals and publications, along with an ideal platform for thousands of scholarly brains to return together for development of science. Open Access helps accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, encourage innovation, enrich education, and stimulate the economy to enhance the knowledge of the general public.
Feasibility Analysis of Autogenous Tooth-based Bone Graft Material after Guided Bone Regeneration Technique
We set out to determine the possibility of radiographically evaluating the degree of marginal bone loss in humans after functional loading of implants at sites of guided bone regeneration (GBR) with autogenous tooth-based bone graft (ATBBG) material (AutoBT®, Korea Tooth Bank, Seoul, Korea).
Epigenetic Changes Caused by Occupational Stress in Humans Revealed through Noninvasive Assessment of DNA Methylation of the Tyrosine Hydroxylase Gene
Tyrosine hydroxylase (TH) catalyzes the rate-limiting step in the synthesis of L-dihydroxyphenylalanine (L-DOPA), a precursor of dopamine, and is considered to be involved in many aspects of mental health. On the other hand, the epigenetic mechanisms have been recognized as mediators of stable changes in brain function.
Identification of risk factors for obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is important to enable comprehensive intervention to reduce OSA-related cardiovascular disease (CVD). The metabolic syndrome outcome study (MetSO) provides a unique opportunity to address these factors. This study investigated risk of OSA among blacks with metabolic syndrome.