The Congenital Rubella Syndrome is a multisystemic disease and CNS involvement occurs in the form of microcephaly, mental/motor disabilities, leptomeningitis, encephalitis, vascular damage and retardation of myelination. We report a case of gross non-communicating hydrocephalus in a neonate of Congenital Rubella Syndrome which is a rare presentation.
- Cholesterol Homeostasis Imbalance and Brain Functioning: Neurological Disorders and Behavioral Consequences
- Modeling of Gene Regulatory Networks: A Literature Review
- Central Cementifying Fibroma of Mandible - A Case Report with Literature Review
- Salmonella Septic Arthritis of the Knee in a Child
- HIV Sero-Discordant Couples in Southwest Nigeria: Prevalence and Associated Risk Factors
- Thoroughbred Race Horses Management: A Key Role of the Veterinarian
- Assessment of the Prevalence of HIV Infection at Four Health Facilities in Dilla Town, Ethiopia
- Gastric Type Adenocarcinoma with Fundic Gland Differentiation in the Duodenum Resected by ESD (Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection)
- What are Children’s Breakfast Habits and How is Breakfast Meal Perceived by them? A Study Carried out in Pavia, Northern Italy
- The Flesh Fly Sarcophaga (Liopygia) crassipalpis Macquart 1839 as an Invader of a Corpse in Calabria (Southern Italy)
Annex PublishersAnnex Publishers, as an Open Access publication model allows the dissemination of research articles to the worldwide community. We offer you the advantage of interaction with the most effective minds from the scientific community. All articles printed under open access will be accessed by anyone.
Provides for unrestricted access to journals and publications, along with an ideal platform for thousands of scholarly brains to return together for development of science. Open Access helps accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, encourage innovation, enrich education, and stimulate the economy to enhance the knowledge of the general public.
Nanotechnology manipulates and creates matter to formulate nanometer scale materials and objects. It is an interdisciplinary field that involves a wide range of scientific and engineering disciplines, and has societal implications.
The Effects of A Combined Exercise, Healthy Diet, and Dental Hygiene Program on Body Composition, Physical Condition, Eating Habits, and Dental Care for Shelter Home Residents with Intellectual Disabilities
Physical inactivity, poor diet habit, and poor dental hygiene are big concerns among people with intellectual disabilities that cause a rise in obesity rates with increases in the risk of chronic diseases as well as emotional problems. A healthy diet and regular physical activity can prevent chronic diseases. Proper oral hygiene may improve a person’s health and quality of life.
Feline lower urinary tract disease (FLUTD) is a supposed to a life threatening condition in cats, especially in males (Toms), when obstructive. Early diagnosis and treatment is necessary otherwise it may lead to death. Condition appears with stranguria, pollakiuria, dysuria and sometime in severe conditions hematuria and anuria may be present. Similar five cases of age ranging from 3-6 years, with common history of commercial feed and indoor placement were examined during the course of 3 month. Firstly clinical evaluation including clinical parameters and physical manipulation was done followed by laboratory tests. Complete blood count (CBC) didn’t give any significant change but urinalysis results were quite doubtful with high values of specific gravity (SP), pH, erythrocyte, bacterial and leukocyte count.