The amyloid precursor protein (APP) is mainly known for being the precursor of the ß-amyloid peptide, which accumulates in plaques found in the brain of Alzheimer’s disease patients. Expression in different tissues and the degree of sequence identity among mammals indicate an essential and non-tissue specific physiological function.
- Optic Nerve Cavernous Haemangioma as a Rare Cause of Retro-Orbital Pain mimicking Intracranial Aneurysm.
- Overweight, Obesity and Abdominal Obesity in Primary School Children in Pavia, Northern Italy
- Effects of Transfer Point Glucan #300 Supplementation on Children exposed to Passive Smoking - Placebo-driven Double-blind Clinical Trials
- Complete Green Synthesis of Gold Nanoparticles using Laser Ablation in Deionized Water Containing Chitosan and Starch
- Networks: Elucidating Experimental Data by Differential Protein-Protein Interactions
- A Protocol for the Determination of the Growth Rate of Organisms Subject to Interrupted Exponential Growth
- Stature Estimation from the Anthropometric Measurements of Footprint in Iban Ethnics of East Malaysia by Regression Analysis
- Adults Mammary Stem Cell in Cow’s Milk: New Perspectives and Future Challenge
- Developing and Testing Nutrition Messages for Asian Indian Mothers
- Reduction of Bitterness and Enhancing Palatability of Cetirizine Oral Liquid Dosage Forms by Cyclodextrins
Annex PublishersAnnex Publishers, as an Open Access publication model allows the dissemination of research articles to the worldwide community. We offer you the advantage of interaction with the most effective minds from the scientific community. All articles printed under open access will be accessed by anyone.
Provides for unrestricted access to journals and publications, along with an ideal platform for thousands of scholarly brains to return together for development of science. Open Access helps accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, encourage innovation, enrich education, and stimulate the economy to enhance the knowledge of the general public.
A Comparison of Blood Amino Acid Concentrations Following Ingestion of Rice and Whey Protein Isolate: A Double-Blind Crossover Study
This study investigated comparative concentrations of individual amino acids, total amino acids (TAA), non-essential amino acids (NEA) and essential amino acids (EAA) in the blood after the administration of Rice Protein Isolate (RPI) compared to Whey Protein Isolate (WPI).
Polymeric Nano-Fibers and Modified Nano-Fibers Assembly in 3D Network for Different Potential Applications
Polymeric nano-fiber based materials and their application is one of the research areas in materials science and nanotechnology. Nano-fibrous materials are receiving extensive research interest for applications in diverse fields as biosensors, optical and chemical sensors, stimuli-responsive or "smart" materials, bioreactors, drug delivery carriers, etc.
An examination experiment has been carried out to investigate whether fingerprint powder and lifting technique can recover and transfer latent fingerprints from human skin surfaces of dead bodies. For recovery Swedish Black powder and for transfer White Fingerprint Gelatine were used.