Welcome to the first issue of the Journal of Case Reports and Studies. Within the field of medicine a number of systems have been established to stratify the quality of research designs which have been collectively termed "levels of evidence" or a "hierarchy of evidence" approach. These approaches rank study designs with respect to their impact on internal and external validity
- Tame to Torture: Psychosexual Correlations of Sex, Violence and Torture
- MAPK Pathway in Skeletal Muscle Diseases
- Body Mass Index, Quality of Life and Migraine in Students
- Intent vs. Implementation—Food Allocation to Adult Males in WIC Households
- Olfactory Neuroblastoma (Esthesioneuroblastoma) following Retro-Orbital Irradiation for Graves’ Ophthalmopathy
- Developing and Testing Nutrition Messages for Asian Indian Mothers
- An Interesting Coexistence of a Classical-Nodular and an Adenoid-Ulcerous Basal Cell Carcinoma in the Same Anatomic Location
- Juvenile Ossifying Fibroma - WHO Type
- The Updated International Veterinary Anatomical and Embryological Nomenclatures
- Association between Stress and Dietary Behaviours among Undergraduate Students in Kuwait: Gender Differences
Annex PublishersAnnex Publishers, as an Open Access publication model allows the dissemination of research articles to the worldwide community. We offer you the advantage of interaction with the most effective minds from the scientific community. All articles printed under open access will be accessed by anyone.
Provides for unrestricted access to journals and publications, along with an ideal platform for thousands of scholarly brains to return together for development of science. Open Access helps accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, encourage innovation, enrich education, and stimulate the economy to enhance the knowledge of the general public.
Childhood obesity has been described as the main health-related problem in developed countries, due to its link with physical, social and psychological consequences with an increased risk for developing metabolic and cardiovascular diseases in adulthood.
Vegetarian diets are associated with reduced risk for diseases such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease. We aimed to determine the nutritional adequacy of usual food intake in a cohort of young vegetarians and omnivores who regularly exercise.
Croscarmellose Sodium Efficiency in the Development of a Generic Capsule Formulation of Piroxicam, Comparable Dissolution Profile to the Innovator Product, Feldene
The objective of this study was to evaluate the encapsulation performance of Croscarmellose sodium, a superdisintegrant in a low-dose, poor-solubility drug formulation and the in-vitro dissolution performance of the Piroxicam capsules. Preparation, characterization and evaluation of the effects of the different concentrations of carmellose sodium and the amount of dried starch on in-vitro dissolution of Piroxicam capsules. Piroxicam was chosen for its very low solubility in biological fluids, which result in poor systemic bioavailability after oral administration. Piroxicam can be categorized as Class II drugs according to the Biopharmaceutics Classification System.