Cancer is a highly heterogeneous disease characterised by continuous uncontrolled growth and expansion of abnormal cells. In general, in tumor cells the signalling pathways regulating cellular processes, as cell growth and division and cell to cellcommunication result strongly altered.
- Copper Deficiency Myeloneuropathy Mimicking Subacute Combined Degeneration Following Bariatric Surgery
- Toxic Effect of Titanium (Tio2) on Wistar Rat (Rattus Norvegicus) Injected by Intravenously
- Treatments for Atopic Dermatitis
- Surgical Wound Management in Dogs using an Improved Stable Chlorine Dioxide Antiseptic Solution.
- Synthesis and Characterization of Nanocomposites Using the Nanoscale Laser Soldering in Liquid Technique
- Modeling of Gene Regulatory Networks: A Literature Review
- Case Reports and Studies
- Street Drug, an Inotrope in Heart Failure?
- Epidemiological Characteristics of Infections Associated with Culture Isolated Fusobacterium Nucleatum: A Retrospective Analysis
- The Echocardiographic Tei-index Compared to Transpulmonary Thermodilution Measurement With Different Hemodynamic Biomodels
Annex PublishersAnnex Publishers, as an Open Access publication model allows the dissemination of research articles to the worldwide community. We offer you the advantage of interaction with the most effective minds from the scientific community. All articles printed under open access will be accessed by anyone.
Provides for unrestricted access to journals and publications, along with an ideal platform for thousands of scholarly brains to return together for development of science. Open Access helps accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, encourage innovation, enrich education, and stimulate the economy to enhance the knowledge of the general public.
Migraine is reported globally with a higher prevalence in students. The present study aims to evaluate the association between nutritional status, quality of life (QL) and characteristics of migraine. A cross-sectional study. Headache characteristics, level of disability caused by migraine crises (Pediatric Migraine Disability Assessment - PedMIDAS) and QL (Pediatric Quality of Life Inventory- PedsQL) were assessed. Anthropometric variables were also measured.
Polymeric Nano-Fibers and Modified Nano-Fibers Assembly in 3D Network for Different Potential Applications
Polymeric nano-fiber based materials and their application is one of the research areas in materials science and nanotechnology. Nano-fibrous materials are receiving extensive research interest for applications in diverse fields as biosensors, optical and chemical sensors, stimuli-responsive or "smart" materials, bioreactors, drug delivery carriers, etc.
An Ultra-High Pressure Liquid Chromatography Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry (UHPLC-TOF-MS) method for quantitative analysis of 30 drugs in whole blood was developed and validated. The method was used for screening and quantification of common drugs and drugs of abuse in whole blood received from autopsy cases and living persons.