Causes for syncope are multifaceted. Hormonal etiology, specifically hypothyroidism, is associated with cardiac arrhythmias. Sinus bradycardia, low voltage, nonspecific T-wave changes and dissociative atrioventricular (AV) abnormalities are some of descriptive electrocardiographic features.
NIH Funded Articles
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
Annex PublishersAnnex Publishers, as an Open Access publication model allows the dissemination of research articles to the worldwide community. We offer you the advantage of interaction with the most effective minds from the scientific community. All articles printed under open access will be accessed by anyone.
Provides for unrestricted access to journals and publications, along with an ideal platform for thousands of scholarly brains to return together for development of science. Open Access helps accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, encourage innovation, enrich education, and stimulate the economy to enhance the knowledge of the general public.
Recently, an Egyptian archaeologist, Dr Zahi Hawass, found few mummies. He was convinced that one of them was Hatshepsut, the famous Egyptian queen
Obesity is well associated in various chronic diseases such as type 2 diabetes, hyperinsulinemia, dyslipidemia and atherosclerosis. Thus, for persons with obesity and diabetes, food with low GI are recommended in order to lower the glycemic response.
Gastric Type Adenocarcinoma with Fundic Gland Differentiation in the Duodenum Resected by ESD (Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection)
Gastric type adenocarcinoma with fundic gland differentiation (GA-FG) has been reported as a new, rare, chief cell differentiation composed carcinoma. Clinicopathologically, it exists on the gastric cardia/fundus, with low proliferative activity and low-grade malignancy. Until now, there has been no report of this GA-FG type cancer in the duodenum.