During winter 2010 a forensic entomological study was undertaken in San Bartolomeo in Bosco (FE) Emilia-Romagna Region (North of Italy) on different animal carrion found in a farm several days after they died.
NIH Funded Articles
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
Annex PublishersAnnex Publishers, as an Open Access publication model allows the dissemination of research articles to the worldwide community. We offer you the advantage of interaction with the most effective minds from the scientific community. All articles printed under open access will be accessed by anyone.
Provides for unrestricted access to journals and publications, along with an ideal platform for thousands of scholarly brains to return together for development of science. Open Access helps accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, encourage innovation, enrich education, and stimulate the economy to enhance the knowledge of the general public.
Human origin determination is an important aspect of blood grouping analysis in forensic science laboratories. In the present study, protein extractants like gel buffer, ammonia and saline employed for origin determination were evaluated and compared qualitatively and quantitatively for their role in the extraction of proteins from dried blood stained materials of human origin at regular time intervals.
Supernumerary ectopic teeth are not uncommon; they present in abnormal location in oral cavity or may occupy a more unusual position, such as Maxillary Antrum. They are often diagnosed as incidental finding on routine Radiography; however, few may be symptomatic. Treatment options vary from endoscopic removal to conventional extraction by dental surgeon.
Mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) have been found in almost all tissues and due to their regenerative properties represent promising tools in cell-based therapy. Role of MSCs in tissue repair is strongly governed by their interplay with immune cells and regulating factors.