The aim of this study is to apply wet granulation on liquisolid powders to overcome issues of poor powder flowability and compressibility especially with using high viscosity liquid vehicles. Different liquisolid formulations were made using three excipients where the effect of each excipient used in the dissolution of the model hydrophobic drug (Glibenclamide) was evaluated. The Glibenclamide tablets were formulated using PEG 400, Synperonic PE/L44 and Cremophor ELP, at a 10 %w/w in liquid vehicle drug concentration. The carrier (Avicel®PH102) was used followed by colloidal silicon dioxide (coating material) that converted the wet mixture into dry powder. Potato starch, 5%w/w, as a disintegrant was mixed with the mixture manually for 10 minutes and was finalized by adding 0.75% of magnesium stearate as a lubricant.
- Non-Functioning Adrenocortical Carcinoma (incidentaloma) - A Case Report and Review of Literature
- Mucinous Adenocarcinoma of the Colon Mimicking an Abdominal Wall Cellulitis
- Vocational Decision-Making and Rehabilitation Following Paediatric Traumatic Spinal Cord Injury: An Illustrative Case Study Analysis
- The Ni(II) Complex of 2-Hydroxy-Pyridine-N-Oxide 2-Isothionate: Synthesis, Characterization, Biological Studies, and X-ray Crystal Structures using (1) Cu Kα Data and (2) Synchrotron Data
- Law & Psychiatry in India: An Overview
- Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease (Flutd) – An Emerging Problem of Recent Era
- Examination of Some Country made Smooth Bore Firearms
- Fingerprint Recovery from Human Skin by Finger Powder
- Flexural Strength of Provisional Crown and Fixed Partial Denture Resins both with and without Reinforced Fiber
- Nutritional Adequacy of Vegetarian and Omnivore Dietary Intakes
Annex PublishersAnnex Publishers, as an Open Access publication model allows the dissemination of research articles to the worldwide community. We offer you the advantage of interaction with the most effective minds from the scientific community. All articles printed under open access will be accessed by anyone.
Provides for unrestricted access to journals and publications, along with an ideal platform for thousands of scholarly brains to return together for development of science. Open Access helps accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, encourage innovation, enrich education, and stimulate the economy to enhance the knowledge of the general public.
NMR Assignment of N-(1-adamantyl)-1-pentyl-1H-indazole-3-carboxamide Seized as Herbal Incense for the First Time in Italy
The synthetic cannabinoid, N-(1-adamantyl)-1-pentyl-1H-indazole-3-carboxamide, known also as AKB48 and/or APINACA, has been detected for the first time in herbal incense seized in Italy. Its structural characterization has been performed through gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) and high-resolution nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) analysis. In order to favor an easier and faster identification of AKB48 in future investigations, NMR assignments in deuterated methanol and chloroform is also reported.
Synthesis and Characterization of Nanocomposites Using the Nanoscale Laser Soldering in Liquid Technique
We have synthesized Au/CuO and Au/ZnO nanocomposites using the laser soldering technique. The process was carried out by irradiating a solution containing Au-CuO and Au-ZnO nanoparticles using 532 nm laser pulses of 0.1 J/cm2 continuously for 20 minutes.
A Comparison of Blood Amino Acid Concentrations Following Ingestion of Rice and Whey Protein Isolate: A Double-Blind Crossover Study
This study investigated comparative concentrations of individual amino acids, total amino acids (TAA), non-essential amino acids (NEA) and essential amino acids (EAA) in the blood after the administration of Rice Protein Isolate (RPI) compared to Whey Protein Isolate (WPI).