Gastric type adenocarcinoma with fundic gland differentiation (GA-FG) has been reported as a new, rare, chief cell differentiation composed carcinoma. Clinicopathologically, it exists on the gastric cardia/fundus, with low proliferative activity and low-grade malignancy. Until now, there has been no report of this GA-FG type cancer in the duodenum.
- Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis in a Patient with Lynch Syndrome (Hereditary Non Polyposis Colorectal Cancer)
- Case Studies of 17 Patients
- Hydrocephalus in Congenital Rubella Syndrome: A Case Report
- Anti-GnRH Receptor Monoclonal Antibodies, First-In-Class GnRH Analog
- Phase II Trial of Lower Dose Bevacizumab and Irinotecan in Relapsed High Grade Gliomas
- Effects of Treated Banana Peel Meal on the Feed Efficiency, Digestibility and Cost Effectiveness of Broiler Chickens Diet
- Creatine Supplementation in the Elderly: is Resistance Training Really Needed?
- Complete Green Synthesis of Gold Nanoparticles using Laser Ablation in Deionized Water Containing Chitosan and Starch
- Microfilaria Causing Bone Marrow Failure
- Increased High Mobility Group Protein A2/SMAD3 Relates to Ovarian Cancer Progression
Annex PublishersAnnex Publishers, as an Open Access publication model allows the dissemination of research articles to the worldwide community. We offer you the advantage of interaction with the most effective minds from the scientific community. All articles printed under open access will be accessed by anyone.
Provides for unrestricted access to journals and publications, along with an ideal platform for thousands of scholarly brains to return together for development of science. Open Access helps accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, encourage innovation, enrich education, and stimulate the economy to enhance the knowledge of the general public.
This article summarizes the advantages of orally disintegrating tablets (ODTs) as well as critical issues during evaluation of ODTs such as bioequivalence and challenges and limitations of ODTs and finally present and the future of ODTs. ODTs have received everincreasing demand and the field has become a rapidly growing area in the pharmaceutical industry.
Salmonella is a causative agent for a wide variety of pathological diseases in humans, cattle, poultry and other farm animals and hence Salmonella infections are a major cause of concern to humans, veterinary animals and to food industry.
Relapsed high-grade gliomas (HGG) respond poorly to known chemotherapeutic agents with a median survival of 3 to 6 months. Several phase II trials of Bevacizumab for salvage therapy, reported excellent response rates. The optimal dose of Bevacizumab in GBM has not been defined to date. We performed a prospective phase II trial of bevacizumab using 5 mg/kg every 2 weeks.