Stroke symptoms noticed upon waking, wake-up stroke, account for up to a quarter of all acute ischemic strokes. Patients with wake-up stroke, however, are often excluded from thrombolytic therapy.
- What are Children’s Breakfast Habits and How is Breakfast Meal Perceived by them? A Study Carried out in Pavia, Northern Italy
- Programming Scripts for Simple and Complex Paternity Testing based on Open-Source Programming Language from the R Project
- Review on Pharmacological Activities of the Peptides from Scorpion Buthus Martensii Karsch
- Law & Psychiatry in India: An Overview
- Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Arthritic Efficacy and Safety of Purified Shilajit in Moderately Arthritic Dogs
- Amyloid beta precursor protein: forgotten facts of the most studied protein in the 21st Century*
- Anti-Arthritic Efficacy And Safety Of Crominex 3+ (Trivalent Chromium, Phyllanthus emblica Extract, And Shilajit) In Moderately Arthritic Dogs
- Synthesis and Characterization of Nanocomposites Using the Nanoscale Laser Soldering in Liquid Technique
- Phase II Trial of Lower Dose Bevacizumab and Irinotecan in Relapsed High Grade Gliomas
- Prospective Evaluation of WHO and European Clinical, Molecular and Pathological (WHO-ECMP) Criteria for Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPN) of Various Molecular Etiology: Characteristics of JAK2V617F, MPL515 and CALR Mutated MPN
Annex PublishersAnnex Publishers, as an Open Access publication model allows the dissemination of research articles to the worldwide community. We offer you the advantage of interaction with the most effective minds from the scientific community. All articles printed under open access will be accessed by anyone.
Provides for unrestricted access to journals and publications, along with an ideal platform for thousands of scholarly brains to return together for development of science. Open Access helps accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, encourage innovation, enrich education, and stimulate the economy to enhance the knowledge of the general public.
The Health Improvement Network (THIN) provided data from UK General Practitioners (GPs) for 144 pregnant women who were prescribed zanamivir and 144 age- and date-matched untreated comparators with no recorded diagnosis of influenza. Groups were assessed for baseline characteristics, treatment-emergent diagnoses in the mother, pregnancy outcomes and congenital malformations diagnosed in the offspring within 28 days of birth.
We hypothesized that quantitative tandem mass spectrometry-based proteomics, incorporating rapid microwave and magnetic sample preparation (M2 proteomics), might enable relative protein expression to be correlated to childhood B-precursor acute lymphoblastic leukemia (B-ALL) cytogenetic subtypes, corresponding to low-risk (ETV6-RUNX1) and high-risk (MLL-R) subtypes.
Identification of Designer Drugs using Gas Chromatography High-Resolution Mass Spectrometry and a Soft-Ionization Source
Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) with electron ionization (EI) or chemical ionization (in positive or negative mode) plays an important role in the forensic analysis of designer drugs.