Improved nutrition of an individual or community can contribute to increased productivity, improvement of the economic status of household or the community due to improved physical capacities, increased immunity against diseases and increased life expectancy.
NIH Funded Articles
- Predictors of Obstructive Sleep Apnea Risk among Blacks with Metabolic Syndrome
- Acculturation and Subclinical Atherosclerosis among U.S. South Asians: Findings from the MASALA study
- Wake-up Strokes Are Similar to Known-Onset Morning Strokes in Severity and Outcome
- Objectively Coding Intervention Fidelity During A Phone-Based Obesity Prevention Study
- Molecular Mechanism Linking BRCA1 Dysfunction to High Grade Serous Epithelial Ovarian Cancers with Peritoneal Permeability and Ascites
Annex PublishersAnnex Publishers, as an Open Access publication model allows the dissemination of research articles to the worldwide community. We offer you the advantage of interaction with the most effective minds from the scientific community. All articles printed under open access will be accessed by anyone.
Provides for unrestricted access to journals and publications, along with an ideal platform for thousands of scholarly brains to return together for development of science. Open Access helps accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, encourage innovation, enrich education, and stimulate the economy to enhance the knowledge of the general public.
Synthesis and Characterization of Nanocomposites Using the Nanoscale Laser Soldering in Liquid Technique
We have synthesized Au/CuO and Au/ZnO nanocomposites using the laser soldering technique. The process was carried out by irradiating a solution containing Au-CuO and Au-ZnO nanoparticles using 532 nm laser pulses of 0.1 J/cm2 continuously for 20 minutes.
Antimicrobial Susceptibility of Acinetobacter baumannii complex Isolated From Different Clinical Samples In A Tertiary Care Hospital
Increasing resistance to antimicrobial agents used in the treatment of infections based on Acinetobacter baumannii complex strains has become an important health issue.
Improvement in technology has changed the techniques and pattern of examination of the physical evidences. The technology based gazettes like PDA, Computer and digital camera has improved the process of examination and speed of file-work while examination.