We report the case of a 74 year old female who presented with imaging concerning for an intramural hematoma of the ascending aorta. Despite multiple imaging modalities consistent with intramural hematoma, operative findings confirmed a peri-aortic lymphoma or what was once lymphoma.
- The Shape Memory Phenomenon: An Intrinsic Feature of Materials after Programming
- Welcome to Journal of Materials Science and Nanotechnology
- Improvement in Latent Fingermark Detection on Thermal Paper using 5,6-Dimethoxy-1,2-indandione/PVP
- NMR Assignment of N-(1-adamantyl)-1-pentyl-1H-indazole-3-carboxamide Seized as Herbal Incense for the First Time in Italy
- Headspace GC-MS Detection of Carbon Monoxide in Decomposed Blood and Hepatic Tissues
- The End of the Golden Age of Antibiotics?
- The BMBL and Biosafety Levels
- Identification of Designer Drugs using Gas Chromatography High-Resolution Mass Spectrometry and a Soft-Ionization Source
- Legal Medical Age Estimation in Portuguese Adult Cadavers: Evaluation of the Accuracy of Forensic Dental Invasive and Non-Invasive Methods
- Sustainable Nanomaterials: A Greener Future Avenue?
Annex PublishersAnnex Publishers, as an Open Access publication model allows the dissemination of research articles to the worldwide community. We offer you the advantage of interaction with the most effective minds from the scientific community. All articles printed under open access will be accessed by anyone.
Provides for unrestricted access to journals and publications, along with an ideal platform for thousands of scholarly brains to return together for development of science. Open Access helps accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, encourage innovation, enrich education, and stimulate the economy to enhance the knowledge of the general public.
The discovery of the presence of stem cells and precursors with high regenerative potential in the mammary gland, hypothetically maintained throughout the course of the productive life of the dairy cow sheds an interesting perspective in the research which is interested to clarify all physiological clues and possible solutions to increase or maintain longer the potential production of dairy cows during life span of lactation.
Nanotechnology mainly consists of the processing, separation, consolidation, and deformation of materials by one atom or by one molecule. It is an applied research of materials and devices operated at nanometer scale.
Fire has long been a major hazard in our lives. From the fire protection engineering point of view, most fire hazards could be controlled when we consider all contribution factors, such as ignitability, flame spread, materials flammability, and fire suppression.